JOINING WITH HSBC TO BRING GLOBAL CAREER SUCCESS TO CHINESE GRADUATES AROUND THE WORLD
Mandarin Consulting & HSBC are partnering to bring exclusive global career coaching benefits to Chinese families and their children studying overseas as part of HSBC’s home&Away Privilege Programme for its Premier and Jade clients.
From June 1, 2020, new and current Chinese students overseas will be entitled to extra hours of personal 1-to-1 coaching from Mandarin Consulting’s global elite career coaches, giving them the same advantage as thousands of other Chinese graduates who we have helped find global career success in the world’s most prestigious companies since 2007.
To find out more about Mandarin Consulting register here to receive Internship & graduate career opportunities, a free one-to-one career consultation and invitations to highly valuable webinars and career events.
Offer Terms and Conditions
HSBC Premier/Jade Cardholder privileges consisting of extra hours of Personal 1-to-1 Coaching over and above those provided for in the package contracted for as follows:
- 1 extra free personal coaching session for the Platinum Package;
- 3 extra free personal coaching sessions for the Diamond Package;
- 5 extra free personal coaching sessions for the Diamond Plus Package.
- The offers are applicable Premier and Jade customer holders (“Cardholders”) of HSBC credit cards, a credit card bearing HSBC name and logo but not limited to HSBC Premier MasterCard® credit card, HSBC Premier China debit card, French Premiere Esquire card, or any credit card issued or specified by an HSBC group company (“HSBC”) from time to time (“Cards”).
- Alternative payment option is available using specific promotion code ‘HSBCIE20’ or a dedicated website page for HSBC
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, discounted items and fixed-price items (unless specified).
- The offers are non-transferable.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- HSBC is not a supplier of the products and services for the Programme and accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the Vendor involved in this promotion.
- All offers are bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by HSBC and the Vendor.
- In case of disputes arising out of this promotion, the decision of HSBC and the Vendor shall be final.