10.28.22 Today’s Insight : 10 Awesome Artificial Intelligence (AI) Careers to Pursue in 2023
Are any of you excited about the potential of artificial intelligence (AI), yet unsure of how to incorporate it into your career?
As the article below highlights, AI careers are worth seriously considering, for the following reasons:
- “AI jobs are plentiful, with hiring growing by 32% in the last couple of years
- There is a high talent gap—not enough qualified applicants for vacant positions
- AI professionals earn top salaries, well north of $100,000
- There are over 15,000 jobs in AI listed on LinkedIn today”
Not surprisingly, however, it takes more than technical skills to succeed in an AI-related career. Per the writer’s final point, “…AI is coming under immense social and regulatory scrutiny. AI professionals need to look beyond just the technical aspects of AI and pay attention to its social, cultural, political, and economic impact.”
To do so effectively, the knowledge gained through the Mandarin Consulting program, including that surrounding social and cultural practices, along with broader commercial awareness, will continue to be increasingly valuable as the global AI field grows and expands. What’s more, as with any technically-related field, communication, both written and verbal, as well as teamwork abilities, are critical to project success (to name just a few key competencies coached through Mandarin Consulting).
4. Research Scientist. The research scientist role is one of the most academically-driven AI careers. They ask new and creative questions to be answered by AI.