ROLE: GLOBAL BRAND AMBASSADOR INTERN
Mandarin Consulting is the leader in Global Elite Career Coaching industry, offering the most comprehensive and effective cross-cultural career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates in the world
We are currently seeking extraordinary young people studying in top universities around the world to join our five-week Global Brand Ambassador Internship program.
MISSION OF THE ROLE:
- To provide an unparalleled structured training and work experience opportunity for students
- To extend Mandarin Consulting’s brand awareness and penetration into our target markets
- To support our US-based Account Managers in the generation of high-quality leads and referrals for Mandarin Consulting’s global career coaching programs
PERSONAL QUALITIES / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ambitious, intelligent, sociable, career-focused and bi-lingual (Mandarin & English) with ability to learn quickly, communicate effectively and manage their time
- Able to rapidly internalise training into action and undertake daily assignments
- Demonstrated problem-solver with ability to think outside the box
- Work under the supervision of one of our US-based Account Managers to generate sales leads, organise and manage online student communities and support online and offline career talks and events
- Carry out market intelligence research, prepare and distribute marketing content, and attend product and marketing training
- Attend daily meetings and complete weekly reports in a timely fashion.
- Acquire insights into sales and marketing work, and receive training to develop transferable skills such as teamwork, communication, and problem-solving
- Exclusive invitations to join regular internal events to gain commercial awareness and further personal growth
- A reference letter on completion of the internship and professionally-written resume material
- Potential fast track to a full-time career with Mandarin Consulting
US-based applicants who are Green Card holders or who have no employment restrictions on their visa/conditions of stay in the US may apply for this internship.
We welcome applications from non US-based students (e.g. from China, UK, Canada, Australia with eligibility to work) who are interested in working remotely alongside our US-based consultants.
A full status check of each applicant will be conducted before appointment.
Please send your CV with subject ‘Brand Ambassador’ to