Global Career Counselor (Chicago) – Regional Trainees (Bilingual in Mandarin) – H1B Sponsorship
- High-quality global training program conducted by US Regional Managers, Global Head of Training and Company CEO
- Opportunity to work in all of our offices around the globe, with the potential to continue your MCI career even after returning to China (by working in our China offices)
- Be your own leader! Mandarin Consulting provides you with an opportunity to work independently as you build your client base
- On-the-job learning – you will gain insights into the job application process while performing your role, helping you build a strong foundation for future career planning and progression
- Possibility of US visa sponsorship
- Bilingual working environment
We are seeking several Global Career Counselors [GCC’s] in Chicago to join our growing global team!
As a Global Career Counselor within our 10+-year old international firm, you will attract US-based Chinese university students and graduates to a pioneering career coaching program that truly Changes People’s Lives.
About the Opportunity
- Build relationships with universities where you will market our professional career coaching services and organize occasional on-campus seminars
- Generate and develop sales leads in Mandarin (WeChat, QQ, Weibo, etc.) utilizing social media
- Identify university demographic trends to leverage in marketing our programs and services
- Convey program benefits in Mandarin to motivate suitable undergrad/grad students to enroll in our programs
- Contribute to sales team objectives by reaching individual monthly business development targets
- Offer consultative feedback to US management team on prospective client needs and ways to address them
- Role offers uncapped personal annual earning potential! Competitive compensation package
- Depending on individual performance, H-1B visa sponsorship will be considered for 2018
- To be considered, applicant’s OPT must end after April 2018
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese (to speak and text with Chinese international students) and English
- Strong verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Persistent, focused, and results-driven
- Competitive spirit
- Motivated by developing new business and achieving sales targets
- Friendly and empathic
- Proven interpersonal/relationship-building skills
- Flexibility to travel within local and surrounding area campuses
- Applicants should already have earned a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Previous consultative sales experience, especially in a service business, preferred
About Mandarin Consulting
Mandarin Consulting International is the career coaching industry leader, offering arguably the most comprehensive and effective career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates around the world. Our North American headquarters are located in New York City, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Chicago.
Our highly experienced, professional, Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms. Through offices in the US, UK and China, we provide worldwide support, enabling our clients to succeed in the highly competitive global job market for internships and post-graduate employment.
For more information about Mandarin Consulting, please visit us at https://www.mciworldwide.com .
Due to the number of applications we receive, we apologize that we cannot reply to each one individually.
Job Type: Part-time (30 hours/week)
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required Education: Bachelor’s
Required Language: Mandarin