- Winter unpaid Internship (Nov 1st 2018- Jan 31st 2019, possibly longer)
- Performs market and industry research data analysis
- Supports subject matter experts in specific business analysis areas while expanding his/her knowledge base
- Assists with gathering relevant information and ensures understanding of project requirements
- Breaks down complex concepts into comprehensible concepts to ensure appropriate level of communication and knowledge for the project owners
- Prepares reports for senior management to provide updates on the projects’ progress, risks, results, and successes
- Analyzes reports and identifies target audience to determine objectives and creative recommendations
- Performs various other duties as needed
- Excellent computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Ability to multitask and work with cross-functional teams
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Pursuing a Business-related degree, marketing degree, communication degree or related field
- Analysis skills
- Able to manipulate large sets of data
About Mandarin Consulting:
Mandarin Consulting International is the premier career coaching industry leader, offering arguably the most comprehensive and effective career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates around the world. Our North American headquarters are located in New York City, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Chicago.
Our highly experienced, professional, Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms. Through offices in the US, UK and China, we provide worldwide support, enabling our clients to succeed in the highly competitive global job market for internships and post-graduate employment.
For more information about Mandarin Consulting, please visit us at https://www.mciworldwide.com.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that we cannot reply to each one individually.
Job Type: Part-time