Would you like to change young people’s lives by helping them to launch and build successful global careers?
At Mandarin Consulting International, we’re continuing to build our part-time, remote Global Elite (Global Business, IT and Engineering) coaching team, composed of dedicated industry professionals who deliver remote soft-skill career coaching across the U.S.
For the past 14 years, MCI Global Elite coaching has helped U.S.-based (and UK-based) international students/graduates to not only obtain their first role in respected firms, but also to gain the critical knowledge and skills to foster long-term careers as global elites (global business leaders) within prestigious organizations.
Please visit our website to learn more about our mission: https://www.mciworldwide.com.
As the premier global provider of Global Elite coaching, we are particularly excited to identify degreed professionals with 8+ years’ professional experience, in any of the fields below, to join our fast-growing global coaching team:
- Finance(All areas, e.g., commercial and investment banking, real estate, PE, VC etc.) and economics
- Analytics(business analysis, data science, business intelligence, data modeling, AI, machine learning, financial, marketing or operational analytics)
- IT/AI(cloud/edge technology, application development, IoT, risk management, cybersecurity, automation/RPA, blockchain, VR, data mining/warehousing/integration, ERP, coding languages, IT Program or Project Management, SaaS or other)
- Management/Strategy/Technology Consulting
- Engineering(financial, mechanical, electrical, civil, aeronautical, etc.)
- Marketing(Traditional, digital or integrated marketing, advertising, public relations, marketing communications, marketing consulting)
What you’ll do as a Coach:
- Deliver one-on-one Global Elite coaching (including U.S. job application process mechanics, key skills for career progression and insights to drive global business leadership success) to international university students/graduates educated within US-based academic institutions
- Work remotely, supported by our global and national Coaching and Program Management team leadership, program guidance and quarterly national coaching team meetings/workshops
- Guide program participants through conducting 1:1 video coaching sessions, composing brief post-session notes and formulating concise written guidance to support learning and to add impact to your coaching
- Be open to flexible hours(no specific number of hours is either required or guaranteed, and hours will vary)
Your background and profile:
- Previous substantial professional work experience (8+ years), at least some of which has been in large global/U.S. firms, with demonstrated career progression/promotion within at least one well-recognized firm
- 5+ years’ supervisory experience, including developing talent as a direct team manager
- Experience recruiting/sourcing/hiring/interviewing talent for recognized U.S./global firms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Nurturing personality, empathy, patience and a sense of humor
- Enjoy interaction with university-level individuals
- Be flexible, yet focused, on structured personal development planning
- Have a continuous-learning/ongoing personal development orientation
- BA/BS degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Be culturally-sensitive
- Have experience living and/or studying abroad, international travel experience and/or foreign language skills (these are all pluses)
- US Citizenship/Green Card Required
- Formal coaching experience not required; informal coaching experience preferred
- Chinese language skill/knowledge neither required nor preferred, as all coaching is conducted in English
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $45.00 /hour
Please email your resume, along with a cover letter explaining your reasons for interest to: [email protected].
We regret that due to the volume of applications received, we cannot respond to every applicant.