Would you like to change young people’s lives by helping them launch successful careers?
Mandarin Consulting International seeks part-time Global Elite Coaches to deliver coaching across the U.S., primarily via Skype (and potentially in-person).
Our Global Elite coaching helps U.S.-based international students/graduates to not only obtain their first “dream job” but also to gain the knowledge and skills to build long-term careers as global leaders within prestigious Western organizations.
Please visit our website to learn more: https://www.mciworldwide.com.
We are particularly interested in identifying professionals with 8+ years’ experience in the areas below to join our global coaching team:
- Analytics (data science, business intelligence, data modeling, machine learning, deep learning, financial or marketing analytics)
- IT (cloud technology, application development, IoT, risk management, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, automation, blockchain, VR, data mining/warehousing/integration, ERP, coding, IT Program or Project Management, RPA)
- Management/Strategy/Technology Consulting
- Engineering (Financial, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil etc.)
- Finance (All types, including commercial banking, real estate, PE, VC, IB etc.)
As our Coaches work via Skype, you can be based anywhere in the U.S. We are especially interested in identifying Los Angeles-area or New York City-area based coaches who would also enjoy presenting our global company’s services to small groups of international students. If you are within commuting distance of one of these two locations, you may coach students “in-person” at one of our two offices, as well.
- Deliver one-on-one Global Elite coaching (surrounding the US job application process and global leadership career success) to international university students/graduates currently based in the U.S.
- Flexible hours (no specific number of hours is either required or guaranteed, and hours will vary)
- Work from home via Skype, supported by national Coaching and Program Management team leadership and company resources
- Verbally present benefits of our coaching programs to groups of university students (if you enjoy making presentations!)
- Previous substantial professional work experience (8+ years) in large global/U.S. firms, with demonstrated career progression/promotion within at least one firm
- Supervisory experience, developing talent as a team manager for at least 5+ years
- Previous experience recruiting/sourcing/hiring/interviewing talent for U.S./global firms
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Nurturing personality, patience and a sense of humor
- Culturally sensitive; experience living and/or studying abroad, extensive international travel and/or speaking another language, a plus
- Enjoy interaction with university-level individuals
- BA/BS degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- US Citizenship/Green Card Required
- While formal coaching experience is not required, informal coaching experience is preferred
- Chinese language skill/knowledge neither required nor preferred (as all coaching is conducted in English)
Please email your resume and a cover letter to: [email protected].
We regret that due to the volume of applications received, we cannot respond to applicants who will not be interviewed.