Part-time CPA Career Coaches – Chicagoland area
Join a fast-growing global career coaching consultancy seeking part-time coaches with a good understanding of the recruitment process of large U.S/global. firms. You will be coaching U.S.-based Chinese graduate and undergraduate students/graduates who look to join prestigious international organizations in Accounting, Finance and related areas.
- Provide one-on-one coaching around resumes/cover letters, job applications and interviewing to Chinese university students based in the U.S.
- Deliver live workshops and seminars to groups of students in the Chicagoland area (if desired)
- Flexible hours
- Work primarily from home via Skype, with team support
- Previous substantial work experience (10+ years) in large U.S./global firms
- Previous hiring experience in U.S./global firms
- Excellent communication skills
- CPA or equivalent experience
- Nurturing personality
- Culturally sensitive; experience living and/or studying abroad a plus
- Enjoy interaction with university-level individuals
- BA/BS degree
- Chinese language skill is not required
About Mandarin Consulting:
- Mandarin Consulting is headquartered in London, England where it is the career coaching industry leader, arguably offering the most comprehensive and effective career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates around the world since 2007.
- With three offices in North America (New York, Chicago, Los Angeles), our U.S. headquarters are located in New York City. Our highly experienced, professional, Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms.
- We provide worldwide support by leveraging our offices in the UK, US, and China, enabling our clients to succeed in the highly competitive global job market for internships and post-graduate employment. For more information about Mandarin Consulting, please visit us at https://www.mciworldwide.com .
- Due to the number of applications we receive, we apologize that we cannot reply to each one individually. We will contact you via email if we are interested in pursuing your application.