A Parent’s Guide to Helping with Child’s Career Planning and Development in the US
Date: 8 July 2021
Do you want to know the opportunities and challenges within the US job market?
Do you want to know the impact of the pandemic on the US job market?
Do you want your child to stand out in the global job market and become a global elite?
Here, you have all the answers! This is a FREE webinar you must not miss.
We are inviting Mandarin Consulting CEO, Carrie Waley, to share a parent’s guide to helping with child’s career planning and development in the US.
Through the webinar, you will learn:
- The opportunities and challenges within the US job market
- The impact of the pandemic on the US job market
- Common misunderstanding from students and parents
- Insights into how boutique consulting firms work
- Three scheduling guidelines in the US job market
- Why choosing MC and how our coaching sessions can help your child to stand out?
Date: Thursday, July 8 2021
- 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM (China Time)
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (ET)
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (UK Time)
Venue: Online Event
Ticket Price: Free Event
Application closing date: Wednesday, July 7 2021, 20:00 (ET)
- By signing up for this event, you agree that any photos and videos taken of you from the event can be used in our marketing materials.
About Mandarin Consulting
Mandarin Consulting is the Global Elite career coaching industry leader, arguably offering the most comprehensive and effective cross-cultural career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates. Mandarin Consulting’s mission is to change people’s lives. Our highly experienced Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms. Strategically based in the UK, US and China, Mandarin Consulting provides worldwide Global Elite coaching, enabling our clients to succeed in the highly competitive, global job market for internships and post-graduate employment and aspire to become global elites.
|7/8/2021 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (ET)||A Parent's Guide to Helping with Child's Career Planning and Development in the US||
Click here to register for the event