June 27 Coach Insight: What’s the Recruitment Process Really Like, from the Inside?
Date: 27 June 2018
Time: 8 pm EST
What Will You Learn?
- Self-introduction and work experience
- Overview of some common types of recruitment processes in U.S. companies
- What’s campus recruitment?
- What’s the difference between company recruitment and campus recruitment?
- Can I join other (target) schools’ career fairs?
- How can I effectively communicate with campus recruiters?
- Challenges inherent in campus recruiting processes
- Coach’s personal experience as an on-campus and internal recruiting leader
- What kinds of applicants are most impressive to you in an interview?
Information About the Speaker
Along with gaining significant background as a Senior Manager at Deloitte & Touche (while working primarily with Deloitte Consulting), and leadership experience as a Private Bank Operations Vice President at Bank of America, Kathleen brings strong skills in technology, finance and consulting to the coaching team at Mandarin Consulting US. While at Deloitte, some of Kathleen’s clients included Hewlett-Packard, Cisco Systems and American Express.
Kathleen’s specialized expertise in Disaster Recovery, Risk Management and Continuity of Operations also includes contributions to merger integrations and the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) arena. Beyond leveraging such skills to prepare a Business Continuity Management Program for eBay, Kathleen has also leveraged knowledge of marketing and supply chain.
Throughout her various roles, Kathleen has advised a range of Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, notably Nestle USA. Kathleen completed a BA in both Political Science and American Studies from Rutgers University, a degree she earned cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa.