MC Alumna Shares How She Developed and Progressed to Get a Job at McKinsey & Company
Date: 30 June 2021
Do you want to work for McKinsey & Company?
Do you want to know what top global companies are looking for in application process?
Are you interested in working in consulting industry?
Here, you have all the answers! This is a FREE webinar you must not miss.
We are inviting Mandarin Consulting Alumna, Carrie Chen, to share how she developed and progressed to get a job at McKinsey & Company.
Through the webinar, you will learn:
- Background of the presenter
- What type of people is McKinsey & Company looking for?
- Why choosing MC and how coaching sessions helped her?
- Insights into how boutique consulting firms work
- Knowledge and skills that helped her stand out
- Top tips
Date: Wednesday, June 30 2021
- 9:15am – 10:15am (PT)
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm (ET)
- 5:15pm – 6:15pm (UK Time)
Venue: Online Event
Ticket Price: Free Event
Application closing date: Tuesday, June 29 2021, 20:00 (ET)
- By signing up for this event, you agree that any photos and videos taken of you from the event can be used in our marketing materials.
About Mandarin Consulting
Mandarin Consulting is the Global Elite career coaching industry leader, arguably offering the most comprehensive and effective cross-cultural career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates. Mandarin Consulting’s mission is to change people’s lives. Our highly experienced Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms. Strategically based in the UK, US and China, Mandarin Consulting provides worldwide Global Elite coaching, enabling our clients to succeed in the highly competitive, global job market for internships and post-graduate employment and aspire to become global elites.
|06/30/2021 9:15am - 10:15am (PT)||MC Alumna Shares How She Developed and Progressed to Get a Job at McKinsey & Company||
Click here to register for the event