New York IN-HOUSE SEMINAR – How to Develop Yourself as a Successful Global Elite
Date: 18 September 2019
Are you an ambitious Chinese student studying in the US?
Do you want to work for an international company?
Do you know about the US recruitment cycles?
Do you want to know how to prepare the fall recruitment and secure an offer?
This is a FREE event you must not miss! Find Out:
- The job and internship opportunities available to Chinese students
- The common misunderstandings Chinese students have about the recruitment processes
- International companies’ selection and recruitment processes
- The importance of cross-cultural understanding
- How to sell yourself to get a job in the fall recruitment?
This event will help you improve your knowledge to succeed in getting a job and having a successful career!
About Mandarin Consulting:
- The leader of the career coaching industry for Chinese students
- Strategically based in the UK, US and China
- Highly experienced Western coaches
- Helped thousands of candidates since 2007
Join us for an exclusive in-house Seminar in our New York office
Speaker: Amy-Louise Goldberg
Limited seats available
|Wednesday, September 18, 2019
|2:00 PM ET
575 5th Ave, 22nd Floor, New York, NY 10017