September 5 Common Mistakes International Students Make In Applying Jobs In The U.S.
Date: 5 September 2018
Time: 8 pm EST
What Will You Learn?
- Self-introduction and work experience
- Overview of some common types of interviews in U.S. companies
- Common mistakes Chinese International students make in Interviews (By example)
- How to avoid these common mistakes and improve self? (By examples)
- Challenges inherent for international students in interview processes (By example)
- How can I effectively communicate with interviewers? (By examples)
- What kinds of applicants are most impressive to you in an interview?
- Coach’s personal experience as a recruiting leader
Information About the Speaker
Along with gaining significant background as a Senior Manager at Deloitte & Touche (while working primarily with Deloitte Consulting), and leadership experience as a Private Bank Operations Vice President at Bank of America, Kathleen brings strong skills in technology, finance and consulting to the coaching team at Mandarin Consulting US. While at Deloitte, some of Kathleen’s clients included Hewlett-Packard, Cisco Systems and American Express.
Kathleen’s specialized expertise in Disaster Recovery, Risk Management and Continuity of Operations also includes contributions to merger integrations and the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) arena. Beyond leveraging such skills to prepare a Business Continuity Management Program for eBay, Kathleen has also leveraged knowledge of marketing and supply chain.
Throughout her various roles, Kathleen has advised a range of Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, notably Nestle USA. Kathleen completed a BA in both Political Science and American Studies from Rutgers University, a degree she earned cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa.