WEBINAR: The Importance of Company Research
Date: 11 December 2019
Date: December 11, 2019
Company research is a key piece in the job search and interview process. Spend some time BEFORE the interview or employer interaction to understand what the company does and WHY you would be the right fit for a particular position. Find out what they are known for — are they in the news? Do you want to get some insight into Company Research techniques?
This is a FREE webinar you must not miss.
We are inviting MC Coach, Joelle Cook, to provide detailed information and tips for Company Research.
Through the webinar, you will learn:
- What is Company Research?
- When & Why is this valuable to you?
- International Students Advantage
- Book Smarts vs Street Smarts
- 7 Key Areas to Research
- Pitfalls to Avoid
- How Mandarin Consulting Can Help You Succeed