Immediate Research Internships at HSBC
Exclusive to Mandarin Consulting, Inc.
[London (2), Toronto (2), NYC (1), Los Angeles (1)]
Exclusive opportunity to work as a Student Researcher with a major global bank.
- Role will involve conducting research on an international business issue
- Internship will last up to 2 months
- This is a paid internship; students will be paid a flat amount, which will also be used to cover any expenses, including travel expenses
- Students can be either in college/in graduate school or seeking a full-time job
- In HSBC’s International Chinese Customer Growth Strategy, International Parents and Students are identified as the priority target segment for growth in the next 3 years.
- Students who are selected will conduct research, produce a report and propose a solution for a specific business issue
- Student Researcher will be supervised by International Heads in each market
- The Student Researcher will report functionally into a Program Lead and will provide weekly progress updates during the project
- Working location will be a Group Retail Banking and Wealth Management local office
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and guidance
- High energy and enthusiasm levels
- Excellent relationship-building and management skills
- Ability to navigate conflicting strategic priorities and decisions
- Ability to influence and engage in a positive and inspiring manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High level of numeracy and financial literacy
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin (ability to read simplified Chinese a plus)
- Knowledge in writing mobile apps (e.g. Java, Swift) is desirable
Please send resumes in confidence ONLY to: HR@MciWorldwide.com