About the Opportunity
- Generate and develop sales leads
- Provide career consultation to potential clients
- Utilize consultative sales approach to convey program benefits, motivating suitable undergrad/grad students and graduates to enroll in our programs
- Build relationships with student community through events and visits to university campus
- Contribute to sales team objectives by hitting individual monthly sales targets
- Offer feedback to management team on client needs and propose creative solutions
- H-1B visa sponsorship will be considered for 2019 (depending on performance and overall contribution to the business)
- Comprehensive training will be given to the successful applicants
- Job Type: Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese (to speak and text with Chinese international students) and English
- Strong interpersonal/relationship-building abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- A strong desire to help others
- Persistent, focused, and results-driven
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- A competitive spirit, yet be a team player
- Motivated by developing new business and achieving sales targets
- A strong desire to gain professional transferable skills such as leadership, teamwork and communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Previous consultative sales experience, especially in a service business, preferred but not essential
About Mandarin Consulting
Mandarin Consulting International is the premier career coaching industry leader, offering arguably the most comprehensive and effective career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates around the world. Our North American headquarters are located in New York City, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Chicago.
Our highly experienced, professional, Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms. Through offices in the US, UK and China, we provide worldwide support, enabling our clients to succeed in the highly competitive global job market for internships and post-graduate employment.
For more information about Mandarin Consulting, please visit us at https://www.mciworldwide.com.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we regret that we cannot reply to each one individually.
Job Type: Full-time