New York IN-HOUSE SEMINAR – Global Career Opportunities for Chinese Students and Graduates
Date: 30 January 2019
Are you an ambitious Chinese student studying in the US?
Do you want to work for an international company?
Do you want to be successful?
This is a FREE event you must not miss! Find Out:
- The job and internship opportunities available to Chinese students
- The common misunderstandings Chinese students have about the recruitment processes
- International companies’ selection and recruitment processes
- The importance of cross-cultural understanding
- How to sell yourself to get a job
This event will help you improve your knowledge to succeed in getting a job and having a successful career!
About Mandarin Consulting:
- The leader of the career coaching industry for Chinese students
- Strategically based in the UK, US and China
- Highly experienced Western coaches
- Helped thousands of candidates since 2007
Join us for an exclusive in-house Seminar in our New York office
Speaker: Amy-Louise Goldberg
Limited seats available
|Wednesday, January 30, 2019||2:00 PM EST||
575 5th Ave, 22nd Floor
New York, NY 10017