WEBINAR: How Students Should Utilize Their Winter Break to Find a Dream Job
Date: 20 November 2019
For international students, winter break should be the time that you use to build your resume, network with people in your dream career, and take on new challenges that allow you to grow as an individual. If you didn’t receive the dream offer in the fall recruitment season, don’t worry, this winter break will be your best chance to improve your career development skills. Where should you start? This is a FREE webinar you must not miss.
We are inviting Mandarin Consulting coach Kathleen McGrorty to share her professional perspective of what the company seeks in its applicants and what should you do in this winter break.
Through the webinar, you will learn:
- Important Skills/Actions for International Student
- Overview of 2020 Recruiting Cycles
- Making the most of Winter Break – Resume and Cover Letter Improvements
- Bachelors Degree – Winter Break Focus Activities
- Masters Degree – Winter Break Focus Activities
- Don’t Forget to Take a Break!
- How Mandarin Consulting Can Help You Succeed